Haakili Hardwired Intercom with Picture Memory
Including installation & GST
The Haakili Video Intercom is a reliable hardwired system that is suitable for single story homes.
When a visitor presses the illuminated call button, the screen inside your home automatically turns on so you can clearly see who’s at the door.
The microphone also turns on so you can hear what’s happening outside however, THE CALLER CAN’T HEAR YOU THOUGH, Until YOU PRESS THE ‘ANSWER’ BUTTON ON YOUR SCREEN – you can choose to speak or ignore.
What Does It Do?
If you choose to speak to the visitor, press the answer button once for hands-free communication
- Clear 7 inch monitor with volume and brightness controls
- Monitor button – turn the camera on from the screen at any time to view and listen to the front door area
- Night vision
- Records a snap shot of the last 20 visitors with time and date
- Room station available in black or white
- Single storey homes or offices
- Multi storey homes as a replacement for an existing ‘ding-dong; doorbell or older audio or video intercom
- Multi-storey homes under construction – cabling can be installed at frame stage
- Second room station can be added (upstairs or bedroom)
- Door release – unlock a front gate, front door or garage door
Questions? Speak to one of our Experts!!
Things to consider when shopping for a video intercom:
- Intercoms need cabling. (Except the new Aiphone Cordless Video Intercom is completely wire free
- The Room Station needs to be connected to power. It also needs a cable run between it and the door station.
- If you want to view the intercom while you’re away from home or use it as a security device to deter intruders the room station will also need to be connected to your internet router (some intercom systems need a cable for this some models use wi-fi).
- If your intercom is for a single story home with ceiling access, any of the intercoms shown here can be used.
- If you’re building a new multi-level home, ask the electrician to run cables during the frame stage for your intercom. We can advise on type and locations of cabling.
- If you need a video intercom for a multi storey home or apartment AND you have an existing hardwired doorbell or older voice or video intercom any of the intercoms shown SHOULD be ok to use. (subject to site inspection)