Bosch Alarm System – Solution 3000 Alarm Package
Includes installation by a licensed, experienced installer
Bosch Solution 3000
The brand new Solution 3000 is Bosch’s latest alarm system and is a great choice for protecting your home, especially if you require back-to-base monitoring or self-monitoring using the free Bosch app (optional ethernet module is required).
It builds on the features and functionality of the popular Bosch Solution 880 system and adds a fresh modern feel as well as some extra nice-to-haves that aren’t available in the Solution 880, including:
- 16 Alarm Zones – Hardwired, Wireless or Both
- 32 User codes – add, delete or change a code easily at any time
- Night Mode – enjoy a restful sleep knowing that you can move freely around the sleeping areas of your home while all other areas are protected.
- Compatible with Bosch remote controls
- Choice of code pads: Icon, Alphanumeric, Touchscreen. Icon code pad is supplied with this package – call the office for latest pricing on other options.
- Add the ethernet module to your package and get the benefits of the free Bosch app
Hardwired package inclusions:
- The Bosch Alarm System Solution 3000 Control panel with built-in auto dialler AND back-up battery – your system will operate normally for hours and hours even during a power fail.
- The easy to use Icon code pad that displays all zone and system information on the large back-lit display
- 3 x Bosch GENERATION 2 Hardwired Infra-Red Motion sensors. These amazing sensors are virtually FALSE ALARM PROOF
- 1 x Super-loud internal screamer-siren. The ear-splitting sound from these sirens make it almost impossible to stay inside your home while they are running
- An External Siren with a bright blue flashing strobe. These are a very effective visual deterrent to would-be thieves
- All cables, connectors and sundry items. The price you are quoted includes everything you need to effectively protect your home.
- Installation by a qualified, courteous, experienced installer who is thoroughly and regularly checked and licensed by Victoria Police to work in the sensitive area of Home Security.
- A clear and thorough explanation of how to operate your system.
- Window stickers.
- 36 Month Manufacturers Warranty on all equipment.
- Our unique RISK-FREE 30 day Money Back Guarantee. Have the Melbourne Alarms system installed and try it out for a full year. If you don’t believe it has performed the way I have promised, let me know. I will promptly remove the system and return every cent of your money – NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Our unique RISK-FREE 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
This package is only suitable for single-story homes with a pitched roof. The Solution 3000 home alarm system is also available as a wireless kit for $1347.00 This is more suited to double-story homes as well as apartments, townhouses and homes with a flat roof.
The wireless package also comes complete with 2 x Bosch remote controls.
You may also like…
New Technology Alarm Helps Prevent Home Invasion. Install Yourself in Just 15 Minutes....
Risco Agility 3 Intruder alarm and CCTV-in-OneIncludes Installation, Training and GST
The Intelligent Wireless Camera and Security System
A Combined Camera System And Alarm System - Controlled By You In A Single FREE AppThe Risco Agility 3 Alarm System is a clever ‘Next Generation’ alarm system that gives you more control over your home security….A LOT more. It uses the same infra-red motion sensors that other systems use with one important difference…. it also has a color camera built in. If an intruder enters your property, the infra-red sensor detects his movement and sounds an ear-splitting siren in your home. At the same time, the camera takes a series of snap-shots and immediately sends them to your Smartphone…you get to see EXACTLY what caused the alarm. Left the cat inside by mistake?… You’ll know by the clear image on your Smartphone. Simply press the Disarm button to turn the alarm off until someone can pop home and put the cat outside. See someone in your home that shouldn’t be there? Call the police and let them know you have Visual Verification of an intruder – that will usually prompt a quicker response than a neighbour calling to say your siren is sounding It is the best alarm system with cameras currently available...